Invitation to Celebrate at the First Annual
Sports, Entertainment and Technology Symposium
& Taste of Technology Reception
March 31st, 2016 â€" Jabil's Blue Sky Innovation Center â€" San Jose CA
The WITI Sports, Entertainment and Technology Symposium
brings together key leaders who are paving the way for women within these industries. Featured are 4 powerful Keynoters, 6 panels comprising 18 awesome panelists, and 200 like-minded attendees.
Topics focus on individual achievements and professional experiences including mentoring and empowerment of women in these traditionally male-dominated industries. The spotlight is on women's history in the making, as these women share insights and perspectives on how and why they made their career choices, obstacles they overcame, and lessons learned.
A Taste of Technology Reception will follow the Symposium starting at 5:00 pm, with leading-edge companies' hands-on demonstrations of the latest in Health, Sports, Medical, Home, and Fashion technologies.
This is a rare opportunity for an up-close look at dazzling new innovations â€" to take a tour of the amazing Jabil's Blue Sky Center â€" and network with tech-savvy people from around the San Francisco Bay area and Silicon Valley.
Vice President & General Manager, Location Solutions, Zebra Technologies
CEO and Founder, Ortiz Industry, Inc.
CMO and Senior Vice President, Communications, San Jose Giants
Senior Vice President, Marketing & Sales Enablement, Jabil
- Kelly Crowley, Founder/Director, The ParaSport Institute
- Julie Desjardins, Head of Research, Athos
- Sally French, Founder, The Drone Girl
- Lisa Giannone, Founder, Active Care Physical Therapy
- Terri Givens, Ph.D., Provost and Professor, Menlo College
- Laurel Hoffman, Marketing Executive, Axwave
- Radhika Iyengar-Emens, CEO, Tanjah Partners
- Fernanda Lago, Global Business Development, Axwave
- Stephanie Martin, Vice President, Marketing & Communications, Super Bowl 50 Host Committee
- Vicky Selway-Swift, Senior Director, Partnership Services, Super Bowl 50 Host Committee
- Jennifer Smith, CEO, Bay Area Womenâ€™s Sports Initiative
- Rosie Spaulding, Vice President, Event Planning & Operations, Super Bowl 50 Host Committee
- Zoe Stumbaugh, Professional Drone Racer
- Ali Towle, Vice President, Marketing, San Francisco 49ers
- Mary Vincent, Founder, Green Star Labs
- Gretchen West, Senior Advisor, Silicon Valley, Hogan Lovells
To see more information, the schedule or register for this event - http://www.witi.com/setsymposium/
Are you interested in boosting your career, personal development, networking, and giving back? If so, WITI is the place for you! Become a WITI Member and receive exclusive access to attend our WITI members-only events, webinars, online coaching circles, find mentorship opportunities (become a mentor; find a mentor), and more!
Founded in 1989, WITI (Women in Technology International) is committed to empowering innovators, inspiring future generations and building inclusive cultures, worldwide. WITI is redefining the way women and men collaborate to drive innovation and business growth and is helping corporate partners create and foster gender inclusive cultures. A leading authority of women in technology and business, WITI has been advocating and recognizing women's contributions in the industry for more than 30 years.
The organization delivers leading edge programs and platforms for individuals and companies -- designed to empower professionals, boost competitiveness and cultivate partnerships, globally. WITIÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s ecosystem includes more than a million professionals, 60 networks and 300 partners, worldwide.
Inspire Future Generations.
Build Inclusive Cultures.
As Part of That Mission WITI Is Committed to
Building Your Network.
Building Your Brand.
Advancing Your Career.