We're all getting excited—it is a week away for the 2nd Annual WITI WIN-SEMI "Women in Tech Forum"
July 13th, 2016, at SEMICON West in room 304, Esplanade Hall, Moscone Center.
It's going to be an exciting, jam-packed half-day event with many opportunities to meet, network, and collaborate with women and men who are in the Semiconductor, Embedded, and IoT industries.
Kick off the day with a networking breakfast followed by panel one at 10:00 a.m.:
"The Business Case: Gender Diversity in High Tech, Big Benefits to the Bottom Line."
Madonna Bolano, group vice president, global human resources, Applied Materials; Jerry Cutini, president and CEO, Strasbaugh, Inc.; Debbie Gustafson, COO, Energetiq Technology, Inc.; Aditi Banerjee, PhD., head North America life sciences engineering services, Infosys; Maryann Baumgarten, PhD, head of diversity and inclusion culture, SLAC
Followed by "Coaches and 10 Mentors" for one hour of coaching circles or speed mentoring.
- Frank Del Fiugo, founder Del Fiugo Consulting
- Gabrielle Hildebrand, coach and facilitator, Wild and
- Heather Furby, CEO & camp CAS director, Cause and Success
- Janet Janssen, CEO, Janet Janssen coaching and consulting services
- Karen Cornwell, co-founder, Attunovation
- Manuela Pauer, coach and consultant, Pauer coaching and consulting
- Rajkumari Neogy, principal, Disruptive Diversity
- Ruth Simone, executive coach, Luminare coaching and consulting
- Sue Davis, senior business development director & a senior analyst, Techcet
- Sue Steinfeld, leadership and business success Coach
- Sue Steinfeld consulting and coaching services
- Vasudha Paul—digital campaigns manager, GE Digital
- Santosh K. Kurinec, PhD, professor, electrical and microelectronic engineering, RIT
- Coleen Kane, (TopLinked; LION; 16000+)—vice president—recruiting and strategy, The Mice Group
Priyanka Raj—sales consultant, Oracle
Radha Raj—executive director, Global Women's Leadership Network
- Neta Berger, program manager, NestLabs
- Vania Cao, manager, scientific content and training, Inscopix
From 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. we will have lunch that includes a facilitated table discussion, led by the mentor or coach who will be at your table.
1:30 p.m. brings us to panel two: "The I(nclusive) Generation: Best Practices for Attracting, Retaining, and Developing Engaging Opportunities Across Multiple Generations of Employees."
Tonie Hansen, senior director, corporate responsibility, Nvidia; Dipesh Patel—EVP incubation businesses, ARM; Maryann Baumgarten, PhD—head of diversity and inclusion culture, SLAC; Karen Cornwell—co-founder, Attunovation
There will be door prizes, goodies, great networking, and fun.
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Platinum: Applied Materials
Gold: ARM, Lam Research
Silver: SanDisk, Strasbaugh
Space is limited to 200. Register Now!
Are you interested in boosting your career, personal development, networking, and giving back? If so, WITI is the place for you! Become a WITI Member and receive exclusive access to attend our WITI members-only events, webinars, online coaching circles, find mentorship opportunities (become a mentor; find a mentor), and more!
Founded in 1989, WITI (Women in Technology International) is committed to empowering innovators, inspiring future generations and building inclusive cultures, worldwide. WITI is redefining the way women and men collaborate to drive innovation and business growth and is helping corporate partners create and foster gender inclusive cultures. A leading authority of women in technology and business, WITI has been advocating and recognizing women's contributions in the industry for more than 30 years.
The organization delivers leading edge programs and platforms for individuals and companies -- designed to empower professionals, boost competitiveness and cultivate partnerships, globally. WITI’s ecosystem includes more than a million professionals, 60 networks and 300 partners, worldwide.
Inspire Future Generations.
Build Inclusive Cultures.
As Part of That Mission WITI Is Committed to
Building Your Network.
Building Your Brand.
Advancing Your Career.