We're all getting excited—it is a week away for the 2nd Annual WITI WIN-SEMI "Women in Tech Forum"
July 13th, 2016, at SEMICON West in room 304, Esplanade Hall, Moscone Center.
It's going to be an exciting, jam-packed half-day event with many opportunities to meet, network, and collaborate with women and men who are in the Semiconductor, Embedded, and IoT industries.
Kick off the day with a networking breakfast followed by panel one at 10:00 a.m.:
"The Business Case: Gender Diversity in High Tech, Big Benefits to the Bottom Line."
Madonna Bolano, group vice president, global human resources, Applied Materials; Jerry Cutini, president and CEO, Strasbaugh, Inc.; Debbie Gustafson, COO, Energetiq Technology, Inc.; Aditi Banerjee, PhD., head North America life sciences engineering services, Infosys; Maryann Baumgarten, PhD, head of diversity and inclusion culture, SLAC
Followed by "Coaches and 10 Mentors" for one hour of coaching circles or speed mentoring.
- Frank Del Fiugo, founder Del Fiugo Consulting
- Gabrielle Hildebrand, coach and facilitator, Wild and
- Heather Furby, CEO & camp CAS director, Cause and Success
- Janet Janssen, CEO, Janet Janssen coaching and consulting services
- Karen Cornwell, co-founder, Attunovation
- Manuela Pauer, coach and consultant, Pauer coaching and consulting
- Rajkumari Neogy, principal, Disruptive Diversity
- Ruth Simone, executive coach, Luminare coaching and consulting
- Sue Davis, senior business development director & a senior analyst, Techcet
- Sue Steinfeld, leadership and business success Coach
- Sue Steinfeld consulting and coaching services
- Vasudha Paul—digital campaigns manager, GE Digital
- Santosh K. Kurinec, PhD, professor, electrical and microelectronic engineering, RIT
- Coleen Kane, (TopLinked; LION; 16000+)—vice president—recruiting and strategy, The Mice Group
Priyanka Raj—sales consultant, Oracle
Radha Raj—executive director, Global Women's Leadership Network
- Neta Berger, program manager, NestLabs
- Vania Cao, manager, scientific content and training, Inscopix
From 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. we will have lunch that includes a facilitated table discussion, led by the mentor or coach who will be at your table.
1:30 p.m. brings us to panel two: "The I(nclusive) Generation: Best Practices for Attracting, Retaining, and Developing Engaging Opportunities Across Multiple Generations of Employees."
Tonie Hansen, senior director, corporate responsibility, Nvidia; Dipesh Patel—EVP incubation businesses, ARM; Maryann Baumgarten, PhD—head of diversity and inclusion culture, SLAC; Karen Cornwell—co-founder, Attunovation
There will be door prizes, goodies, great networking, and fun.
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Platinum: Applied Materials
Gold: ARM, Lam Research
Silver: SanDisk, Strasbaugh
Space is limited to 200. Register Now!