Working in over 67 countries and with 1000s of companies, IBM's Sandy Carter is a global evangelist for strengthening Social Business strategies. Sandy will lead attendees in an action packed workshop on creating your company's Social Business Agenda. As you return to the office after the WITI Summit, you'll be well equipped to deliver greater value to your company's Social Business strategy. The workshop will provide hands on work in creating the following:
- A cultural assessment of Social inside your company
- A trust plan around your company's Influencers
- An engagement strategy -- leveraging mobile and social tools
- The evaluation of a key business process to add social competitive advantage and the start of a business case for social
- A risk and reputation management plan
- Analytics plan around Sentiment, Affinity, Predictive trending, as well as an overall comprehensive view
Note: The workshop will be built using key elements of the book "Get Bold" by IBM press.