Technology impacts virtually every aspect of our lives today. It's made our lives better, richer, and more productive. It's given us greater access to the world, to knowledge, and to each other; especially with advent of social media.
With over 2 billion people on the planet connected through the web and media-rich devices like smartphones and tablets, we should feel more connected. But we don't. In fact, studies now suggest that we have never been lonelier. And this growing loneliness is cutting us off from each other with every tweet, text, or update.
Learn a simple yet powerful solution for fostering a real and lasting connection with your customers - without the need to get rid of the devices that feed our growing addiction. It all starts with fostering something you were born with and born for. If you sense a subtle growing gap in your role in technology, even if you can't put a name to it, you won't want to miss this thought-provoking session, which will explore:
* Identifying the human gap in technology
* How to effectively steer a highly captive social-media/device-savvy audience
* The real power of brand in today's wired age
* How to capitalize on the tech-created phobia that now affects 66% of people on the planet
* How to apply brand strategy at the corporate and entrepreneurial level
* Why women have the advantage and the responsibility to steer technology for human good
* What you can do immediately to affect your role in technology and impact the whole