The landscape of cloud computing is constantly changing. Whether organizations are in the early stages of determining which applications are suitable for the cloud or are more mature and looking to leverage the full capabilities of cloud-native computing, they must understand the latest trends and changes taking place. During this webinar, Magenic Chief Technology Officer Rockford Lhotka will cover the most important changes facing cloud technology today.
Attendees will learn:
- How the cloud has evolved in the last 6-12 months
- The 5 biggest impacts on cloud computing
- Specific impacts on IT groups vs. the business
- How to prepare for the future
- Q&A session with Speaker
- Participate in breakout sessions to network with WITI members
Rockford Lhotka is CTO at Magenic and is the creator of the open source CSLA.NET development framework. He is the author of numerous books, and regularly speaks at major conferences around the world. Rockford is a member of the Microsoft Regional Director and MVP programs. Magenic (www.magenic.com) helps you deliver your digital products to market faster.