Strategies to Re-Launch your Career
Thursday, January 18, 2018
Finding a job these days is not just filling in an online application, submitting a resume, and waiting by the phone for that interview phone call. You have to work to be noticed.
- Learn the process that recruiters go through looking for a resume.
- What skills should you leave off your resume.
- Should I post my resume on all the job boards?
- Should my LinkedIn profile be the same as my resume?
- How do you differentiate yourself from the sea of other resumes?
Learn from the premier recruiters in the industry what the ‘back door’ is to finding your next job.
Tamoy Kim �" Senior Leadership Recruiter �" Amazon
Danny LeQuang �" Senior Technical Recruiter �" Blizzard Entertainment
Sarah Copeland �" Executive Director of Recruitment �" ITC Corporation
Della Mahone �" Business Process Consultant/Project Leader
Schedule of Events6:30pm - 6:45pm - Registration and Networking
6:45pm - 7:00pm - Introduction
7:00pm - 8:15pm - Panel discussion and Q&A
8:15am - 8:30pm - Wrap up and Raffle
Meeting NotesAppetizers and beverages are provided. If you or your company wish to host or sponsor an event, please ask one of the leadership team members located on the WITI.com Orange County home page.