Robotic process automation (RPA) is transforming how businesses operate. Similar to how robots took over some blue collar worker jobs in the auto manufacturing industry, robots are now invading the white collar world. According to Harvard Business Review, most office operations groups who are adopting RPA have promised their employees that automation would not result in layoffs. Instead, workers are being redeployed to do more interesting work. Will you embrace the robots as your teammates?
Come learn and dispel the rumors about RPA - the fastest-growing enterprise software category by businesses that is reducing the most universal business risk of all: human error:
· Learn the differences between AI and RPA.
· Who will come out on top in this new redistribution of work?
· How you can prepare for automation everywhere.
· New partnership between IT and HR. Can AI tackle our biases?
· Will outsourcing die?
· How to achieve efficient collaboration between digital workers and human talent.
· Stacey Schneider, Sr Director Business Process Innovation & Tech Strategy, Edwards Lifesciences
· Rick White, Sr Vice President Enterprise Data, Capital Group
· Kathleen Delaney, Chief Marketing Officer, Kofax
· Bryan Lamb, Founder/CTO, WhatIsRpa.com
· Anjly Khurana Sr Manager, Automation and Business Solutions, Edwards Lifesciences
· Stephen Booze, VP Digital Innovation, Solugenix Corporation