Be happier and more productive at work!
Organizational Culture and Its Impact on Women in Tech
- Learn what organizational culture is and why it is so powerful.
- Become more aware of organizational culture and its impact on women in tech.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of a well respected, prevalent, and useful model.
- Learn how to diagnose your company's organizational culture.
- Learn how to use organizational culture to your advantage.
Featured Speaker(s)David J. Gentry, SA, CSM, CSPO, PMP
, is corporate alliances and partnerships director of the Research Triangle Park's Network of Women in Tech International (RTP-WITI). He is a master of ceremonies for the North Carolina Chapter of the Project Management Institute (NC PMI) and director of program sponsorships. He is a speaker and session facilitator for the Agile Leadership Network of Raleigh-Durham.
David speaks on product development topics for the above organizations as well as on behalf of his own management consulting company, Lean-Agile Advisers, LLC.
David's background also includes presenting at regional and national conferences on financial services topics.
Schedule of Events6:00 p.m.–6:15 p.m. Registration and Networking
6:15 p.m.–7:30 p.m. Speaker
7:30 p.m.–8:00 p.m. Questions and Answers