Be Happier and More Productive at Work!
Organizational Culture and Its Impact on Women in Tech
* Learn what organizational culture is and why it is so powerful.
* Become more aware of organizational culture and its impact on women in tech.
* Gain knowledge and understanding of a well respected, prevalent, and useful model.
* Learn how to diagnose your company's organizational culture.
* Learn how to use organizational culture to your advantage.
Featured SpeakersDavid J. Gentry, SA, CSM, CSPO, PMP
, is Corporate Alliances and Partnerships Director of the Research Triangle Park's Network of Women in Tech International (RTP-WITI). He is a Master of Ceremonies for the North Carolina Chapter of the Project Management Institute (NC PMI) and Director of Programs Sponsorships. He is a speaker and session facilitator for the Agile Leadership Network of Raleigh-Durham.
David speaks on product development topics for the above organizations as well as on behalf of his own management consulting company, Lean-Agile Advisers, LLC.
David's background also includes presenting at regional and national conferences on financial services topics.
Schedule of Events6:00-6:15 Registration and Networking
7:30-8:00- Questions and Answers