Join us for an evening of inspiration and empowerment as we discuss work, life and ways of achieving balance.
* What is work - life balance?
* Can effective planning & organization improve productivity?
* What impact do emotions have on balance?
* What role does exercise play?
* How can we recognize a toxic boss?
* What are the pros and cons of working from home?
We will cover these questions and many more.
Come network with others and develop your own action plan. (Dinner included)
Event Date and Venue
This event will be held from 6:30pm on Thursday, September 14, 2006 at:
6709 Fayetteville Road
Durham, North Carolina 27713
6:30 Registration and Check In
6:35 Dinner and Ice Breakers
7:00 Work Life Balance Round Table Discussion
8:00 Raffle and Networking