6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Charitable Social Event of the Season is Only Hours Away!
Will you be part of it or will you hear about it after it's over? Get ready! It is nearly time for the IT charitable event of the season! Set aside your dollars to bid on CIO’s and Silent Auction items. Go! Register today to join the gala, and make a difference! Online Pre-Bidding Ends Monday @ 5pm!
Join WITI as we celebrate our 15th year anniversary with a spectacular membership promotion! Non-members that sign up to attend the Annual Hope Fundraiser will be entitled to receive a FREE 12-month membership to WITI, and existing Members that attend will be entitled to receive a FREE six month extension on annual membership.
The Women in Technology International’s Annual Hope Fundraiser is just hours away! Don’t miss this unique and exclusive opportunity to gain some valuable insight into the world of IT, give back to other women in IT, while experiencing the charm of our community at the beautiful Old Fort Lauderdale Historic Museum.
Enjoy fabulous hors d’oeurves and cocktails on the veranda with your colleagues in the IT community and take advantage of this rare opportunity to bid on local IT professionals who have not only shaped their companies as CIO’s, but also contributed to the technical landscape of South Florida. We are offering a night of charity, food and technology that is not to be missed!
For those of us that like to shop – there will be a diverse selection of silent auction items available for bidding! These donated items include spa packages, makeover packages, golf packages, boating trips, restaurant certificates and more! What better way to spend an evening; shopping and helping two great causes – A Child is Missing and building the WITI Scholarship Fund!
Who will benefit?
• WITI Scholarship Fund: Established to assist local deserving women interested in entering into or staying on track for a career in Information Technology.
• A Child is Missing: Female owned Fort Lauderdale based non-profit organization that is devoted to assisting law enforcement in search, early recovery efforts during initial hours of a child, elderly, or disabled persons disappearance via a rapid-response neighborhood notification program utilizing high-tech telephony. www.achildismissing.org
Meeting Notes: Visit our online auction catalog today and bid to win! Online Catalog
Event Date and Venue
This event will be held from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 at:
Old Fort Lauderdale Historic Museum
219 SW Second Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, Old Fort Lauderdale Village & Museum and the Fort Lauderdale Historical Society are on downtown’s Fort Lauderdale’s Riverwalk, where Flagler’s railway crosses the New River.
• From the north---SW Second Street and Second Avenue. The first building you will find is Hoch Heritage Center at 219 SW Second Avenue.
• From the east --- Las Olas RiverFront shopping and restaurant complex, across the railroad tracks at the rear of the complex near Cascades restaurant. The first buildings you will find are the New River Inn and the King-Cromartie House.
• From the west --- Riverwalk – from the Broward Center for the Performing Arts and the Museum of Science and Discovery. The first building you will find is the New River Inn.
• From the north –--SW Second Avenue. The first building you will find is the Hoch Heritage Center. Please note that SW Second Avenue is a one-way street.
Pre-registration for this event is closed and on-site registrations will not be accepted.
About Our Sponsor(s)
This event is proudly sponsored by:
The South Florida CIO Council www.ciocouncil.com
South Florida Business Journal southflorida.bizjournals.com/southflorida
Old Fort Lauderdale Village & Museum: www.oldfortlauderdale.org
For more info regarding registration or event details, please contact Michelle Smith ([email protected]).
For more details about pre-registration, contact Tech Support.