Presenter: Natalie Pace
Did you know that the average American spends tens of thousands of dollars every year on transportation, electricity and insurance? That could pay for a lot of bucket list vacations! Join Natalie Pace in this webinar, where she will share how sustainability pays the best dividends, and why going green is the best investment you can make. She will discuss:
1. Lighting. How one simple trick can cut your lighting bill by up to 85%.
2. Electricity. How a few low cost gadgets can slash your electric bill by up to 90%.
3. Water. How to conserve 90% of your water without going rasta.
4. Green Investing. Why this industry is bargain priced and poised for the most solid gains. Learn how to profit and avoid the pitfalls. (Hint: the green fund companies you’ve been led to may not be as sustainable or profitable as you think.)
5. Transportation. The average American spends almost $4,000/year on gasoline. Sexy e-sedans offer a competitive ROI when you factor in the gas savings.
6. Insulating. Learn why Matrix energy is the hottest thing in housing (and where to get the info).
7. Earth Day Gratitude. Join the global celebration on April 22, 2016, when people around the world will be powering up the gratitude and powering down the grid for one full hour, between 7:30-8:30 p.m. in their own time zone.
8. Other Budget Tips. The Health Savings Account offers up to $20,000/year annual savings, while providing one of the most reliable long term health care plans available today.
Natalie Pace is the author of the Amazon bestsellers The Gratitude Game, The ABCs of Money and You Vs. Wall Street (aka Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is in hard cover). Natalie has been saving homes and nest eggs for 14 years, while at the same time earning the ranking of No. 1 stock picker. Natalie Pace is a blogger on HuffingtonPost.com and a repeat guest on national television and radio shows such as Good Morning America, Fox News, CNBC, ABC-TV, Forbes.com, NPR and more. As a strong believer in giving back, she has been instrumental in raising tens of millions for public schools, financial literacy, the arts and underserved women and girls worldwide. Follow her on Twitter.com/NataliePace, Plus.Google.com/+NataliePace and Facebook.com/NatalieWynnePace For more information please visit NataliePace.com.