Presenter: Joanne Moretti, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Sales Enablement, Jabil, Inc.
In this webinar, Joanne Moretti, who sits amongst 20 other top executives at an 18 billion dollar, 180,000 person mega technology manufacturing firm, Jabil, will provide us with some of her most powerful leadership tips and insights for both men and women building their career. With each insight she will offer you tools and best practices to navigate the sometimes choppy waters of growing a career inside a small, medium or global enterprise. And she offers insights on starting up your own company given her background as a former board member on two Silicon Valley Start-ups. You will be riveted with her passion, candor and down to earth stories, but moreover you will walk away better armed to grow a successful career no matter what path you choose. Regardless of your background, there will be something valuable in the TOP 10 LIST that she will share, for everyone!
Joanne Moretti is the Senior Vice President, Marketing & Sales Enablement, for Jabil, Inc., based in St. Petersburg Florida, residing in Dallas, TX. She has 30+ Years in the High Tech Industry and today is proud to be on the Executive Leadership team at Jabil, where she is driving a go-to-market transformation in order to deliver greater sales productivity and ultimately improve shareholder value.
Several of Joanne's former positions include:
- VP & Chief Marketing Officer of Dell's Software division.
- The first VP & Dean of the award winning HP Sales University.
- SVP of Product Marketing at Computer Associates.
- Managing Director of CA Canada and the U.S. West Division, a multi-million dollar operation where she drove 20 straight quarters of growth and where she worked in several software engineering roles, consulting roles, sales and sales management roles all leading up to this position.
Joanne is a Lean Six Sigma Master and a Computer Science grad of CDI Institute, Toronto. She sat on the board of the IT Association of Canada, and also sat on the board of startup companies: Alteryx (Big Data/Analytics company) and Coversant (IoT Middleware, sold 2015).Joanne has received a number of awards and is a recognized advocate for the development and growth of Women in STEM related industries as well as Business in general. Here are a few of her awards:
- "Woman of Influence" Award by the Executive Women's Forum in 2008 & 2013.
- Silicon Valley Women World Awards - Gold Award in Business 2015
- "Women of Influence" Award by the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal.
- Lifetime Achievement Award from CloudNow (Women in Cloud Computing).
- Corp U's – Best New Corporate University of the Year Award.
- Searchie Award for best SEO Innovation.
- Top 25 Women in the Channel EcoSystem.
She has been featured and quoted in many articles, but she is most proud of being featured in Success Magazine on the topic of "Building Customer Loyalty."