Presenters: Kathy Hill, Career & Life Transitions Coach
Join Kathy Hill in this action-packed hour, where she will share powerful coaching hacks that she uses with her clients to help take them to the next level in their lives, both personally and professionally. She will walk you though powerful questions and exercises that you can use to make 2017 your best year yet. You will:
- Discover the importance of knowing your personal "power story" and learn how to use it to propel you forward.
- Define what you "really" want – have 20/20 vision.
- Uncover the rules and beliefs that you may have internalized, without even knowing it, that might be holding you back.
- Explore the power of focus and energy.
- Discuss the importance of having a mission statement for your life that inspires you.
- Look at your "whole" life picture to get a clear vision of where you are now and then create an inspired plan to propel you forward.
As a Professional Coach, Kathy specializes in helping people through career and life transitions. With over thirty years of experience in coaching, leadership development, career counseling, executive search, and as a top producing salesperson/manager for several Fortune 500 technology firms, she brings a wealth of knowledge to her clients. She works with individuals in one-on-one and group settings, in addition to leading workshops, webinars and teleclasses. She has been teaching the popular "Exploring Your Life Mission" teleclass for WITI for ten years and she also manages and hosts WITI's webinar program. You can reach her at [email protected] with any questions and learn more about her upcoming teleclass at www.witi.com/teleclass