Presenter: John Bates
As a committed Professional in your day-to-day running of your organization or team you have a vision. How well you communicate that vision; your emotional intelligence and influence ability, are the number one predictor of your success. Period.
You will leave this fast-paced, fun, authentic and inspiring webinar with a new understanding of the fundamentals of the neurobiology of effectively communicating with those you manage, your peers and even how to effectively manage upward in your organization for the outcomes that you most want to achieve.
Topics covered include:
- The neurobiology of influence
- The paleomammalian brain vs. the neocortex
- Mirror neurons and the surprising impact they have on everything you say and how it is received
- The power of story and why it is your most powerful ally in the world of influence - even with the most logical of audiences
- How to bring out the absolute best in those below you, beside you and above you - proven by science and tremendously effective
- The most important thing you could ever do to be an effective presenter, speaker leader and influencer and its basis in the science of non-verbal communication - this the only thing you really need to radically amplify your executive presence and turbocharge your results
- The 3 ways to inspire any audience, anywhere, anytime - imagine if you could do that reliably all of the time, how to turn a complainer into a committed change agent in your organization by effectively listening in a way that is alien to most people
These principles are immediately actionable, inherently memorable and are easily applied to your unique style of speaking, managing and leading.
If being influential is important to you and your goals, this webinar will be one of the best you ever attend. If you bring your notebook, beginner's mind and your most important goals and objectives, you will leave inspired and ready to take action.
John Bates is a Leadership Communication Expert and #1 bestselling author and his WHY is to bring out what is awesome inside every person, so it can live in the world and make a real difference.
Based in human evolutionary biology & neurophysiology, John's principles of leadership, communication and influence show you not only what works, but WHY it works, making them easy to apply to your unique style so you can be even more effective at everything you do that involves communicating with human beings.
John trains and coaches forward thinking leaders at global organizations like Johnson & Johnson, NASA - including all of the active astronauts, Accenture, Boston Scientific and more. John is regularly recommended by his clients as one of the best and most effective leadership communication trainers and executive coaches working today.
John is also one of the most prolific TED-format trainers in the world, bringing powerful executive presence, storytelling, influence and Jedi-like persuasion skills to top teams, world leaders, entrepreneurs, scientists, and those on the light side of the Force who want to have a lasting, memorable impact and effortlessly influence those around them.