Presenter: Lorie Reichel-Howe
Let's face it, addressing, let alone confronting workplace behaviors that negatively impact you or others is darn difficult. The awkwardness, fear and risk are multiplied when the person you need to talk to is your boss. Rest assured, it is possible to safely and respectfully dialogue about workplace issues and influence positive change while developing a more effective working relationship.
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Develop strategies for effectively talking, listening, and collaborating in situations where opinions differ
- Implement communication practices that overcome resistance and resolve conflict
- Safely address behaviors that hinder individual, team and organizational success
- Establish a baseline of professional trust that fosters engagement and inclusion
- Build cohesive and collaborative working relationships
- Create safety while decreasing workplace tension
Lorie Reichel-Howe is founder of Conversations in the Workplace. She equips managers and teams to have "safe conversations" - transformative dialogue that uncovers hidden workplace issues. These conversations foster greater innovation, inclusion and collaboration within the organization.
Lorie has over 20 years of experience as a leadership developer, educator, mediator and conflict coach. She has supported organizations such as SHRM, NCHRA, HCI, Association for Dispute Resolution Northern California, Workforce Institute, Dress for Success, Rimini Street Incorporation, San Jose State University, Mills College, Santa Clara County Office of Education and California League of Schools.
Lorie mediates small claims and civil harassment cases at the Santa Clara Superior Court and provides community mediation for the Santa Clara Department of Human Relations.
Learn more about Lorie's impact at www.ConversationsIntheWorkplace.com.