Working on Rescheduling: Birds of a Feather: Planning for the Future-Young Adults Edition
Preparing for the future can be nerve-wracking! Young adults have dozens of questions that aren’t typically answered in school. We’re here to help! Bring your concerns to WITI’s special “Birds of a Feather” session, where we’ll discuss such questions as:
* What do colleges look for?
* How do I write a good college essay?
* How do I go about voting?
* How do taxes work?
* How do I take out a loan?
* What’s involved in renting an apartment, or buying a house?
Your topic not covered here? Tell us what’s worrying you. And come learn from adults who can help you navigate your way – now, and in post-pandemic life.