Dr. Clarisse Behar Molad
Dr. Behar Molad is a widely recognized industry expert and principal in her own consulting company, originally founded in 1997. CBM Consulting conducts proprietary consulting and market research nationally and internationally and delivers workshops and seminars based on client needs. Behar Molad has conducted numerous consulting and market research projects on such topics as electronic commerce, supply chain management, strategic planning and Internet use. The scope of these projects has spanned areas from management overviews of significant factors in technology or application areas to strategic positioning, competitive analysis, market analysis, and futuring.
Behar Molad is a published author and has appeared on numerous radio shows as guest expert. She is also an internationally recognized speaker and seminar leader. Her clients have included leading and new entrant companies in the technology areas of e-commerce, manufacturing, distribution and retail as well as government agencies in many parts of the world.
Behar Molad is the recipient of the 1999 Top 20 Houston Women in Technology award. She has the founder and chairperson of the Houston Mayor's Women in Technology 2000 Event. She has recently initiated the creation of the Houston Executive Women in Technology Forum. She holds a doctoral degree in global business management from the Union Institute and an MA in communications from the University of North Texas.
Clarisse Behar Molad answers these questions:
1. What was your first job in technology?
2. Who has been your most significant mentor? Why?
3. What has been your greatest challenge and what strategies
did you use to overcome obstacles?
4. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
5. What lessons have you learned that would be valuable to
women beginning their careers in technology?
6. What new technology do you believe will have the most positive
impact on the world in the next 20 years? The most negative impact?
On the lighter side:
1. If you could have dinner with any 2 people (living or not),
who would they be?
2. What was the last book you read? What books do you love to recommend?
3. If you couldn't do what you are doing now, what profession would you choose?
4. What is your definition of success?
Click here for printer-friendly version of this article.
If you wish to be featured in WITI Women or know of someone who you want to recommend for this segment, please email David Leighton at [email protected].