Nori-zso Tolson is a partner of twenty2product, a motion graphics
and interactive production company in downtown San Francisco. She
learned her craft within a family of television directors at
Tolson Visuals, New York. She continued developing her skills as
an artist at San Francisco animation house Colossal Pictures, then
later as a 3d animator at Synthetic Video, where she and Terry
Green met and decided to go into business as twenty2product in
22p's internationally recognized client work appears as title
design, broadcast identity, motion graphics for commercials, and
prototyping for www sites. 22p mostly serves a technology, sports
and entertainment based clientele, including Nike, NEC, Adobe
Systems, IBM, Levi Strauss & Company, MTV, America Online, Yahoo!,
Apple Computer, Sony, and Hewlett-Packard.
Examples of projects designed by 22p are available online at:
Nori-zso Tolson answers these questions:
1. What was your first job in technology?
2. Who has been your most significant mentor? Why?
3. What has been your greatest challenge and what strategies
did you use to overcome obstacles?
4. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
5. What lessons have you learned that would be valuable to
women beginning their careers in technology?
6. What new technology do you believe will have the most positive
impact on the world in the next 20 years? The most negative impact?
On the lighter side:
1. If you could have dinner with any 2 people (living or not),
who would they be?
2. What was the last book you read? What books do you love to recommend?
3. If you couldn't do what you are doing now, what profession would you choose?
4. What is your definition of success?
Click here for printer-friendly version of this article.
If you wish to be featured in WITI Women or know of someone who you want to recommend for this segment, please email David Leighton at [email protected].