WITI Women | FONT COLOR=#006699>Rose Robinson Mauriello
Rose Robinson Mauriello
Vice President, Sales and Customer Care
Rose Robinson Mauriello's career in sales and sales management spans 20 years. Previously, Mauriello was vice president of telesales at GTE Internetworking (formerly BBN Planet), where she built an inside sales organization marketing Internet services to Fortune 2000 companies.
Mauriello's background also includes management, staffing and team development for telesales departments at such high-profile companies as Sybase and Lotus Development Corporation, as well as Intersolv, Inc, Applied Reasoning Corporation and Intermetrics. She has a track record of exceeding individual and team sales quota performances and achieving superior customer satisfaction.
Mauriello holds an MBA from Babson College, and a BA cum laude from the University of Massachusetts.
Rose Robinson Mauriello answers these questions:
1. What was your first job in technology?
2. Who has been your most significant mentor? Why?
3. What has been your greatest challenge and what strategies
did you use to overcome obstacles?
4. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
5. What lessons have you learned that would be valuable to
women beginning their careers in technology?
6. What new technology do you believe will have the most positive
impact on the world in the next 20 years? The most negative impact?
On the lighter side:
1. If you could have dinner with any 2 people (living or not),
who would they be?
2. What was the last book you read? What books do you love to recommend?
3. If you couldn't do what you are doing now, what profession would you choose?
4. What is your definition of success?
Click here for printer-friendly version of this article.
If you wish to be featured in WITI Women or know of someone who you want to recommend for this segment, please email David Leighton at [email protected].
Copyright© 1989 - 2000 WITI
All rights reserved.