Teri Dahlbeck is ready to take on the world and win! As GotMarketing.com's co-founder, she has kick-boxed her way through every obstacle. Dahlbeck's knockout career includes founding and working as president of Dahlbeck Partners, a global
management, marketing and IT consulting firm focusing on the high-tech industry. Her clients included organizations from startups to $50 million dollar companies as well as premiere Silicon Valley venture capitalists such as Foundation Capital and IVP.
Her prior position was president and chief executive officer of Component Integration Laboratories. With 3,000 member developers in 55 countries, she led the industry developing and licensing the first validation software product for internet component technologies.
With more than 15 years management and technical experience including three divisional start-up organizations, Teri has held diverse positions in marketing, business development, sales, developer relations and engineering at companies including Apple Computer and CISCORP.
Teri Dahlbeck answers these questions:
1. What was your first job in technology?
2. Who has been your most significant mentor? Why?
3. What has been your greatest challenge and what strategies
did you use to overcome obstacles?
4. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
5. What lessons have you learned that would be valuable to
women beginning their careers in technology?
6. What new technology do you believe will have the most positive
impact on the world in the next 20 years? The most negative impact?
On the lighter side:
1. If you could have dinner with any 2 people (living or not),
who would they be?
2. What was the last book you read? What books do you love to recommend?
3. If you couldn't do what you are doing now, what profession would you choose?
4. What is your definition of success?