In this session, we will use a systematic approach to innovation to uncover strategies on how to recruit talent and motivate existing talent. In this online seminar, we will break into subject-related groups to focus on issues pertinent to attendees. In this innovation lab we will:
- Re-imagining recruitment and what we are looking for with new hires
- Refocus issues impacting stress and motivation in the workplace
- Discuss best practices on recruiting and managing stress in a remote-setting
- Develop new strategies that you can implement right away
- Network with like-minded professionals
We look forward to having you join us for this fun, interactive innovation lab.
Presenter: Marguerite Mcleod-Fleming, Co-Director of WITI Toronto and Co-Founder of Propelle Leadership
Amazingly energetic and driven, Marguerite Mcleod-Fleming is an experienced Leadership, Sales and Innovative Thinking Strategist focused on helping women navigating the non-linear path to success. For over 20 years, she has worked to help women unapologetically define the version of success in their lives that best reflects their authentic selves. She started her work with the Gender Intelligence Group and is responsible for leading content development, facilitating sessions and helping to define organizational strategy.
Marguerite received her MBA from the Schulich School of Business in 2001, where her studies spanned the fields of strategic management and organization development.