. Thank you.
Presenter: Andrew Sobel
Not a day goes by without a headline proclaiming how different Millennials are from their older Gen Xers and Baby Boomer colleagues, and there are many studies to back up these claims. But in one respect, Millennials (aged 21-34) face the same challenge every generation has had to contend with:
How do you build a powerful, supportive network of key relationships that will help you thrive in your career - both internally in your firm and externally with clients and important contacts in your field?
In 2016, relationship authority and bestselling author Andrew Sobel conducted a global study of nearly 3000 educated professionals, to examine the relationship-building needs, challenges, and habits of all three main generational cohorts.
During this webinar, he will review a series of powerful findings from his Global Relationships Study:
- Why there is such a gap between how important we know trusted professional relationships are, and our relatively low satisfaction with them.
- The specific challenges that Millennials have in working with older colleagues - and vice-versa.
- The two relationship-building skills everyone wishes they could get better at.
- The key factor that appears to double employee engagement scores and cut intended attrition by 50%.
- The one - and only one - social media platform that people say is truly helpful in building relationships.
Andrew Sobel is the leading authority on client loyalty and the ingredients of enduring business relationships. He is the author of eight acclaimed, bestselling books, including Power Relationships, Power Questions, All for One, and Clients for Life, which have been translated into 19 languages. He has advised many of the world's leading public companies and professional service firms, including Citigroup, PwC, Cognizant, Deloitte, Hess, Bain & Company, Booz Allen Hamilton, Experian, and many others. Andrew was a senior vice president and Country Chief Executive for Gemini Consulting, and for the last 20 years has led his own international consulting firm.