Presenter: Albert Qian
Job interviews are the most exciting yet nerve-wracking part of any job search process. From dressing well to saying the right things to prove you are a good fit to a prospective employer, job seekers can become easily overwhelmed with all the moving parts. What are job seekers to do in an increasingly competitive job market?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to approach the interview for yourself and the company you are interviewing for.
- Why your first impression matters and how to give a great one.
- What questions to ask your interviewer at the end.
- How to set yourself up to increase your chances at interviews.
- Where you can practice your interviewing skills.
Albert Qian is the founder of Albert's List, a social community with over 21,000 members aimed at connecting job seekers, hiring managers, recruiters, and career service providers for accelerated career outcomes. Members from his group have been hired at a wide range of companies from small businesses to publicly-traded Fortune 500 firms.