Are you reentering the workforce after a significant amount of time?
Have you taken time off to raise your children or due to familial obligations?
Have you been recently authorized to work in the U.S.?
Have you been recovering from a natural disaster (fires, earthquakes, floods, etc.)?
Have you had to return to work due to a divorce or death in the family or other financial crisis?
Have you recovered after a long illness?
Are you going back to work after being retired?
Gain confidence and job search training as you listen to experts speak on a variety of topics related to career reentry! This group is designed to provide support, encouragement, and an opportunity to network to those returning to the workforce after a break in their employment.
Featured Speaker(s)Kimberly Tash
is recognized as a trusted strategic business partner and career coach to C-suite leaders and managers. She currently serves as a Senior Career Management Consultant with Right Management. She is recognized for the ability to guide clients with care, encouragement and individualized support throughout the career development process. Kimberly is dedicated to helping others discover their passion and achieve career success.
Kimberly’s expertise stems from over 9 years of experience in Career Coaching and over 20 years of Executive Training. In her current role, she provides end-to-end career development support to candidates and groups at all professional levels. Prior to her current role at Right Management, Kimberly founded Kimberly Tash Life Coaching, a career and leadership development practice. She also served as a Career and Professional Development Coach at Pepperdine Graziadio Business School in Malibu, CA.
Kimberly has demonstrated a keen ability to manage and develop people and projects in both corporate and academic environments. She has worked within a variety of industries, including finance, marketing, healthcare, and education to ensure that people gain the knowledge and confidence they need to be successful in their chosen professions. She has accomplished the following throughout the course of her career:
• Coached and instructed over 200 MBA and Masters of Business students to assess, guide and prepare them for achievement in best-fit careers
• Designed and taught business, technology, and career courses geared towards readying hundreds of employees for career progression
• Created and facilitated training initiatives for Senior Leadership, sales, and sales support teams to ensure understanding of key procedures and reporting
• Led and developed teams in achievement of top performance measures by utilizing advanced proficiency and understanding of motivation and coaching strategies
Kimberly served as a panelist at the Asian Business Association of Orange County’s Small Business Development Day for 2021 and has been interviewed for the Podcast Business News Group. Kimberly has also served as a guest speaker at various Many Mansions events in Ventura County, California.
Kimberly earned her MBA from Cal Lutheran University and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of California at Los Angeles. She received additional training in coaching from Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics, LLC.
Dr. Carolyn Turbyfill
Dr. Carolyn Turbyfill is a Technical Executive with 30+ years of experience in: Security; Risk Management; Enterprise Products and Services. She has managed teams that built leading edge products including:
• The first database benchmark using experimental design techniques, the Wisconsin Benchmark which won the VLDB Best Paper Award
• One of the first wireless LAN's with radio, antenna and IP Layer encryption at Sun Microsystems
• The first Firewall Appliance, the Sun Microsystems SunScreen SPF 100 which also included a certificate authority and one of the first commercial IP Layer VPN's, SKIP, which won the LAN Magazine Product of the year Award
• The first round-trip email marketing system with interactive Java applets that was a precursor to PayPal at Messagemedia
• The first Managed Security Service at Counterpane Internet Security
• The first virtualized automated test environments for application stacks, the StackSafe Test Center which won an ITIL Pink Elephant award.
Dr. Turbyfill was the first member of WITI in Silicon Valley and is a member of the WITI Hall of Fame. She is currently spearheading a Future of Work initiative as an Entrepreneur in Residence at WITI.
Dr. Turbyfill is an alumnus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; the University of Wisconsin at Madison and Cornell University in Ithaca, New York.